Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
701 North Broadway
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center is a 238-bed acute care community hospital in Sleepy Hollow with more than 1,700 employees and 500 medical staff members representing 60 medical specialties. Phelps offers one of the broadest ranges of community hospital services in Westchester. Patients benefit from distinguished physicians, many of whom are pioneers in their field, offering the most advanced procedures using the latest technology. Phelps has long been recognized for centers of excellence, particularly orthopedics (joint replacement and spine surgery).
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center is dedicated to:
- improving the health of the community we serve;
- sustaining an environment of excellence where medical, social and rehabilitative services are delivered proficiently, efficiently and effectively;
- offering a broad range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services;
- educating our community to achieve optimal health outcomes and quality of life;
- striving to enhance the personal and professional excellence of our medical, nursing, paraprofessional, technical, administrative and support staff;
- providing comprehensive care in a safe, modern environment where advanced medical techniques and effective management and planning are coupled with the strong Phelps tradition of caring.
We will continue to be:
- a financially sound, physically modern and technologically advanced institution whose staff and employees enjoy their work;
- known throughout the region for excellent clinical services and nursing care, measured by satisfied patients and community;
- linked in creative and mutually beneficial ways with our medical staff to provide comprehensive primary health services and an appropriate spectrum of secondary and tertiary services; cooperating with other health care institutions to enhance our ability to provide high quality care at reasonable cost.
Your support helps to finance innovative new programs and large capital projects and equipment and ensures that Phelps will continue to be able to provide leading-edge, high-quality healthcare to you, your family and your neighbors. Your gift to Phelps benefits the entire community.
Ways to give